3COM 3C905C INTEGRATED NETWORK CARD VISTA DRIVER

The 7 Beta went on there beautifully, but you all know the headache of playing around with the drivers. Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site. That didn't work, and I also tried a driver from DriverGuide. I'm looking at it in I folder I called Drivers on my Vista drive. It needs to be fixed yesterday and they are doing nothing about it. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use.
Uploader: Vobar
Date Added: 14 November 2005
File Size: 17.45 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 72202
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





There are no iffs ands intefrated butts about it and all these posts that 1 the 3COM driver doesn't work on Vista are j ust crazy.

Some problem with the integration with IP Office and Windows 8 - Avaya Support Forums

Because of this vista is useless to me. I installed the drivers off the CD through the update driver module in device manager. This "I doubt since the card is old" is about as bright as saying a heart is 30 years old so it won't pump with a normal EKG but it did at age vitsa Again I'm seeing posts you can't do something, and you can and 39c05c did and it works like a charm.

The 7 Beta went on there beautifully, but you all know the headache of playing around with the drivers. Flaming or offending other users. If you believe this comment is offensive or violates the CNET's Site Terms of Useyou can report it below this will not automatically remove the comment.

A few years doesn't mean jack squat as to whether a driver will work on Vista. A number of people just don't know alternative ways to install a driver PERIOD is what it amounts to and I've tried viata post the way to get them in when Vista balks.

This Forum is provided solely for the use and convenience of Avaya vvista and partners. Monday, October 23, 8: It seems that a lot of people jump to conclusions a little too rapidly about drivers that won't work in Vista. Monday, October 15, 2: Using a dual boot made it very easy to do this--and I installed the driver and it works perfectly on Vista.

This site uses cookies. Wednesday, October 20, 5: Sunday, November 19, 8: C3om Jun 13, Thank You for Submitting Your Review,! Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site.

3Com 3C905C Network Card

Home Contacts How To Buy. I went to the netwotk downloaded this file and Voila' it worked perfectly to my surprise on the Dell Latitude.

I don't care when it was released. Does anyone know where I can get a driver from for this adapter?

Driver for 3com 3CB Network Adapter

Too many retries from What's new New posts New media New media comments Latest activity. Monday, September 18, 8: I see it a little bit differently. You must log in or register to reply here. Paula you keep posting fiction in here. Microsoft doesn't write device drivers for products manufactured by other companies.

How do I find what network card and network I'm using?

I would hope that in future and final releases, Microsoft would add 3 Com support to Vista. My NIC card works perfectly on Vista. Find all posts by pinkpony. I don't see any reason to change it when I have integrqted dozen priorities to buy over a NIC card whether they are "cheap or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MATROX P690 PCIE X16 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

MEGAHERTZ XJ1144 DRIVER

ENLTV ENLTV-FM DRIVER